Her mosaics are very inspiring-tried to get into a workshop with her but for some reason she never responded-oh well.
I'm looking forward to getting back home and into my studio now that I'm done with some of my big projects and filled with ideas from all our travels.
Plan for the week (back to work again-ha)
- Tuesday-Wednesday-Still in London and traveling home
- Thursday-Sleep and laundry
- Friday-Get back to studio and figure what to work on next
- Saturday-Opening event at the hospital where commission piece is located.
- Sunday-Monday-Hopefully start adhering , drawing and blogging!
Instead of a quote for the week I'm putting down a book for the week (I've been enjoying reading this during our stay here)
"The Razor's Edge" by W Somerset Maugham