Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday Mosaic Blog-Day 299

I have been slowly plugging away at my project. I'm finding I only have a few hours a day to dedicate to this. I am starting the background around the flowers. I'm certain of the andemento of the rest but not sure on the colors. I found it a nice touch to bring in the mirror to help with the flow of direction (following the dragonfly). I think I'm going to intermix pale yellow, white and blue together. I wish I would have put mirror on the "hills" to follow the direction. What I am going to try is using apoxy sculpt to adhere the mirror to the top of the tiles since they are different heights-hopefully this will work

Anyways...I need to start putting more time into this so I can complete it this week!

Plan for the week
Tuesday-purchase some pale yellow glass for background.
Adhere some of the extra tiles to small boards for a grout study, I am not sure what color to use yet.
Wed-Saturday-Work on finishing project.
Sunday or Monday-GROUT!!!
Quote for the week
"Believe that you can, but plan. It will not fall in your lap."
-Antonia Novella

No comments:

Post a Comment