Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 83



November 17th, 2009


Today I grouted my piece and used white grout. I decided with white since most of the background is white. I need to make sure next time that I put enough adhesive on the tesserae since I had a few pieces come of when I was grouting. I am starting to not hate grouting as much since I have become more experienced.


I also started on a small picture frame that will away in a gift exchange-hopefully it will not take that many hours. I would like to start on a big installations project. There is a fireplace that I have been wanting to mosaic-it is pretty plain and needs COLOR! So that is my next challenge.


Todays Quote
"One cannot find peace in work or in pleasure, in the world or in a convent, but only in one's soul." W. Somerset Maugham, The Painted Veil

No comments:

Post a Comment