Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Mosaic Blog-Day 208

Well I thoroughly enjoyed my time at the SAMA Conference! I came home exhausted but head filled with all the wonderful education that was offered. I enjoyed working with and meeting all my instructors, Matteo Randi, Ollie Budd, Gary Drostle and Martin Cheek (I guess I liked working with the "Brits" this year). It was also a lot of fun spending time with the MMG pals-we had a lot of laughs!!!

My piece that I had in the Salon sold! Very exciting! I hope she enjoys the piece.

Today I spent organizing all my tesserae from the classes and vender's market. I'm looking forward to finishing some of my pieces that I started along with sketching some new ideas. One idea will be from the beautiful designs that were in the Hotel hallways. It was colorful swirls with peacock feathers in them-very cool!

Sorry about the no pictures this week-my computor is not letting me put them on! Hopefully next week I'll be able to.

Plan for the week:
Tuesday-Smalti class
Wednesday-Work on "Zen Moon" piece
Thursday-work on Counter/Bar
Friday-Monday -Traveling again (Spring Break Starts)

Quote for the week:
"It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end."
-Ursula K. LeQuin

No comments:

Post a Comment