Monday, March 29, 2010

Additions to day 215

Oops! I accidently pressed publish post-Here are the pictures I meant to put on my Day 215 blog.



This is a picture of the peacock feather design I'd love to do a mosaic of.

Here's Matteo Randi's piece from the Mosaic Arts International Show at Navy Pier. This piece was my favorite!


This is the piece I just grouted- "Winter Moon", Stained glass, Cinca tile, beads, pearls, crystalline tiles and mesh mounted on wedi board which then was mounted on birch plywood.
Plan for the Week (still spring break)
Tuesday-Work on counter , go to MIA with daughter
Wednesday-Work on sketching new small piece, work on Zen border
Thursday-Work on counter
Friday-work on counter
Saturday/Sunday-Family time
Monday-Work on Zen piece
Quote of the Week
"If your everyday life seems poor, don't blame it; blame yourself; admit to yourself that you have not been enough of a poet to call forth lifes' riches." -Rainer Maria Rilke

No comments:

Post a Comment