Friday, September 18, 2009






Day 23



September 18






Yesterday and today I have spent organizing my art space more.



I cleaned up from past projects, moved my work space to a table so I can sit in a more comfortable chair and work. In that workspace I am going to try to work at an angle more so that it is not so hard on my neck. We'll see how this works.






Also I thought I would start on a small mosaic for my daughters room. I took a picture of the sketch and colors that I decided on. The blues may change. For the first time I tried out my Morten glass system to cut out diamond shapes. It worked really good for the white glass, but when I went to cut the blue glass it never cut straight. I think it was just the glass for some reason.






I thought I would also throw in a picture of my birdbath that I started last fall, for some reason I have not wanted to finish this. I'm not real thrilled with how the top looks. I might just work on it a few hours here and there just to get it completed.
Quote of the day
"Art washes from the soul the dust of everyday life."
-Picasso

No comments:

Post a Comment