Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 13
September 2nd, 2009

I did not get any pictures taken today but was able to work on my flower mosaic for about an hour and a half. I'm continuing with the lighter cinca tile even though I'm waiting on my order to come in for the dark. I also ordered a sealant to apply to the cinca tile when I'm done. It's been suggested to do this before grouting.

I still want to sit down and plan out my next mosaic. It's just been very difficult until school starts for our teens will I have uninterupted time. It's been a bit frustrating trying to keep up with everything right now. I'll keep plugging along.

Song of the day
"Free to be me" by Francesca Banescelli (I think that spelling is right)

Quote of the day
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better"
-Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment