Monday, August 31, 2009



Day 11


August 31, 2009




I guess with all mosaics you come to roadblocks here and there. Unfortunately I ran out of cinca tile and have to order more. Thank goodness for Wits End-they are soooo good about sending things out quickly. I was able to work for a few hours this morning, I did not think this was going to take me so long. I'm still not sure whether I like that background or not. (See picture)


So I guess we won't be able to finish this piece on schedule. I have to wait for my order to come in.




Well on to the next project, I'm working on one for my daughters room and the colors are going to be really fun to work with. (See picture) It will be a contemporary design and I'll be starting to sketch it out tomorrow.


Song of the Day (I'm learning this song on the piano)
"Waltz in A Minor" -Frederic Chopin

Quote of the day

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it for the first time or the last time. Then your time on earth will be filled with glory" -Betty Smith




No comments:

Post a Comment