Friday, August 21, 2009

a year if mosaics

August 21st 2009
I've decided to document by pictures and blogging a year through mosaics. I feel this will help me learn and grow as a mosaic artist. It is wonderful to see and hear the beauty in the world and to share it with others. It is so important to each of us to find that creative force within us. Art helps to see the beauty, and music helps us hear the beauty. Through this next year I will try to blog each day about my journey through mosaics and music.

Here's a quote I found from my first art instructor.

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than be the one's you did do.

So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the tradewinds in your sails.

Explore, Dream, Discover"

-Jackson Brown Jr 1990

No comments:

Post a Comment