Wednesday, August 26, 2009


Day 6
August 26th, 2009


Did not get out into the studio until 9:00pm! The day was too beautiful and had one of the best sunsets on the lake! My daughter also had her whole volleyball team over.


Anyways I was able to work for about an hour and a half and was able to continue on the large flower on my piece. I am using cinca tile cut into 4 strips and then turned on their side giving it a sort of smalti look. I started the andamento with blue cinca tile and mixing in sunshine tile. I think it will work out okay.
My oldest daughter joined me in the studio tonight (which is a rare occurance) and we watched "Pride and Prejudice" while I worked. I just love this movie!
Soo...my song of the day is:
"Dawn" from Pride and Prejudice by Jean-yves Thibaudet
(It's such a beautiful piano piece-I definetly want to learn to play this some day)
Quote of the day
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart." -Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment