Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day 46

October 11th, 2009

I have been working on organizing my workspace. I put my small sketches in a sketchbook and wrote next to the sketches where it was inspired from and a picture of the inspiration. I also organized my idea file into different categories.

My Aunt would like me to do a mirror for her so I was working on some sketches for the border.


I also put my daughters project on hold. I found a pattern on paper that I really liked and thought it would make an interesting mosaic. I've been in the mood to do a glass on glass project again anyway. I bought a few frames at IKEA (thanks Sharra for your suggestion) and picked up a few large sheets of picture glass from Suzanne's Stained Glass in town. I scored the glass to fit in the frames and used silicone to adhere it within the frame. I think I am going to stick to a blue and white theme. It may go in our master bathroom.
I will be heading out soon to Michael's to pick up some more beads for this project.
I also have been putting info together for a class I am going to teach. Some gals in town would like to learn how to do mosaics. So it has been fun getting ready for that.
Quote of the day
"One day at a time-this is enough. Do not look back and greive over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet to come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering." -Ida Scott Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment