Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 58

Day 58

October 23rd, 2009


Well I have not been mosaicing a lot because I have been getting ready for my class that I am teaching! I made a 7 page handout formulating information of all the classes I have attended and my own trial and error. Yesterday I stopped in at j ring (a wonderful glass wholesaler in st paul) to pick up glass sheets and beads for the class-Most of them wanted jewel tones. Today I have been organizing and cleaning my studio to get ready. Here's a picture of my studio all ready-there will be 4 people total. I figure two people can work at the island and two at the table.

I am very excited to educate and inform other people on this wonderful (and addicting) art.
Quote of the day
"The best way to know God is to love many things."
-V. VanGogh
Song of the day (I was listening to my ipod)
Weiss-"Sonata #5 in G-Prelude (sm32)" played by David Russell on guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment