Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 50

Day 50

October, 15, 2009


I was able to get a little further on my piece. I finished adhering the border and added the metal charms to the corners-I like to add metal if I can to my pieces. I finished the swirls on the lower part of the "flower" this took a while to adhere all the tiny square beads-I took them off the string they came on since they had to bend for the swirl.


Last night I attended our Minnesota Mosaic Guild meeting-it is such a nice group, they are so resourceful and I always come away with new information! We had a discussion on marketing yourself , business cards, networking, and website/blog info.



The next few days I am taking off for doing sketching, computor work for my class and it is MEA for my daughters. I may add pictures here and there of sketeches or interesting things I come across, mosaic wise.


Quote of the day
"Fall down seven times, stand up eight".
-Japanese Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment